Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 2011 Reads

Total books read: 8

Pages: 1402
New Authors: 4
Mystery: 3
Non-Fiction: 1
Fiction: 3
Young Adult: 1
Audio:  3
DNF: 0






Witches of East End by Melissa De La Cruz 
The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong 
The Reapers are the Angels by Alden Bell
Born to Run by Christopher McDougall
Grace Interrupted by Julie Hyzy
Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs 
Black Rose by Nora Roberts 
A Taste of the Nightlife by Sarah Zettel 




Boy...once again not a great month as far as numbers go.  However, this seems to be pretty normal for me these days.   I want to apologize for not visiting all your blogs recently.  I know I'm incredibly behind and I just haven't had time. I actually went into my Google reader a couple of days ago and marked everything as read so I could start over fresh and hope that will help me get back into the groove of it. 

No comments: