Thursday, November 18, 2004

Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophia Kinsella

Confessions is the first in a series by Sophia Kinsella. It's not a mystery, suprising for me I know. This book is about Rebecca. Rebecca is a financial journalist who has no idea how to control her own money. She loves to shop, loves expensive, name brand clothes. When she receives a bill in the mail for her visa card, she gets depressed about the amount, so she goes shopping in order to chear herself up. Not the best thing to do when already in debt. She starts avoiding the creditors when they start calling. How will she ever get out of this mess?!

I really enjoyed this book. I like the way the book was written, Rebecca is actually talking to you. I thought a lot of this book was very amusing..just the different things she says and does. I do plan on reading the other books in the series.

No comments: