Sunday, July 9, 2006

Girls Most Likely by Sheila Williams


I was suprised - I enjoyed this book much more than I thought I would. Don't get me wrong, I did think it sounded interesting but I didn't expect it to grab me from the very beginning. The moment I picked up the book I had trouble setting it down.

I really liked the format or the way the book was written. It is a story of 4 friends. 3 of them were friends since about 5th grade, the 4th girl joined the group around junior high/highschool. This story is about when they were growing up but also once they are adults.

The first section is told by Vaughn. She kind of gives you the story from 5th grade up until graduation. Then each friend has their own chapter where they kinda start in highschool and then talk a little about their lives now. But in each section, they are talking about what the other friends are doing too. It's hare to explain...but for this book it works.

No comments: