Thursday, August 24, 2006

The Chocolate Bridal Bash by Joanna Carl


ah -after reading The Kite Runner - this was a great read because it was light and fun.
This is the latest in the chocolate series by Carl. I enjoyed it as much as the others. Oneo f the things I liked about this one is that it deals with Lee's Mother and the reason she doesn't come to Warner Pier, something that happened 33 years ago.
I still think Lee's speech issues can be a little annoying at times - but I do love Lee's charactor and Aunt Nettie and Joe and will continue to read the series.

3 comments:

Joy said...

Hi! My name is Joy and I linked to your blog through Bookfoolery & Babble's blog and have enjoyed the read. :) I was wondering if you wouldn't mind if I put you on my favorite sites side bar? I won't do it until you respond.

BTW, I LOVED The Kite Runner!

Happy Reading!

Unknown said...

Joy,
I would love it if you listed my blog on your blog. and of course - I'd be happy to do the same - just let me know if that is ok with you. I love people's comments on the books I read.

Joy said...

Kris ~ It's ok! :)

I've been spending so much time reading everybody else's blogs that I haven't been reading books! LOL It's been fun, though.