Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Scent to her Grave by India Ink



Ok - I swear I didn't sit in the hotel room and read the entire time - but somehow I managed to read 4 books while on vacation, guessing the long flights helped huh? :)

This is the first in the series - I was told by a fellow friend and cozy mystery read that I would enjoy this series and I must so - I loved it! (Thanks Barbara!)

Persia works at her aunts bath and beauty shop, there is a local women who is young, beautiful, and very mean. She is found dead in the shop - but who did? Most people didn't like her. When one of the guys who takes care of the shops garden is arrested for murder, Persia decides it's up to her to solve this crime, since the local police don't seem to be doing the job. I loved the charactors in this book. Persia and her Aunt Florence are wonderful, as is Barbara, a friend. I can't wait to read the next one.




No comments: