Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Back from vacation and boy did I read!


I was on vacation for about 12 days and managed to finish 5 books! I'm proud of myself. lol!

I did post reviews for all of them although I think they are shorter than usual...just because I did it the day I got back and was very tired, nothing like being in a plane for over 8 hours to make you exhausted. Chris and I went to Germany. We had a wonderful time, even though it snowed a lot and we love warm weather. lol! I'm including a picture of Neuschwanstein castle, I think it's my favorite photo from the trip. I have to admit that the snow did make for a wonderful photo.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful photo. Now that's my kind of vacation, books and gorgeous scenery.

Booklogged said...

How wonderful - 12 days in Germany. Good for you.

J.S. Peyton said...

Diddo to what Iliana said. I envy you in ways I can not explain. : )