Monday, April 30, 2007

April Reads

Fun April Stats:
Total books read: 8
New authors: 5
Non-fiction: 0
Mystery: 3
Fiction: 4
Others: 0
Pages: 2563

So far April has been my slowest month, I know I had a couple books that took me longer than usual to read but I also think I was a little busier - and catching up on all my shows that I recorded while on vacation in March. haha! I did read the same amount of new authors this month as I did last month, still not reading at least one non-fiction like I wanted - but I'm starting a non-fiction challenge in May - so that should help. haha! I also didn't get to my TBR challenge book - I'm hoping to read 2 in May to make up for it.


Queen of Broken Hearts by Cassandra King
What's a Ghoul to Do? by Victoria Laurie
Mistress of the Art of Deception by Ariana Franklin
A Mold for Murder by Tim Myers
Athletic Shorts - Six Short Stories by Chris Crutcher (banned book challenge)
In the Company of the Courtesan by Sarah Dunant (STL banned book group selection)
The Memory Keepers Daughter by Kim Edwards (PBS group selection)
Acts of Violets by Kate Collins

No comments: