Monday, December 24, 2007

Lots of Christmas Books this year!

I read a ton more Christmas books than last year. Just for giggles I counted the number of books and pages.

I start reading Christmas books after Thanksgiving and stop at Christmas. Usually I don't think I devote my reading to them but this year I did and I plan to do the same next year.

I read 10 books for a total of 2647 pages. Wow!

Which was my favorite you ask? How am I suppose to answer that! haha! I loved The Christmas Jars. It was my first for the author and such a wonderful story. I have enjoyed all books I've read by Heather Graham and her Christmas one was no exception. Richard Paul Evans is another wonderful author whose books I always enjoy. Joanna Fluke's Heather Swanson series is an all-time favorite if mine. And of course Debbie Macomber writes wonderful books too. haha! So which of the ones I read should you read next year? All of them of course!!!

2 comments:

Jason Wright said...

Wow! That's a lot of pages! I'm glad Christmas Jars was on your list :) Merry Christmas!

Literary Feline said...

I always seem to settle on a Christmas book or two to read later in the year. Not sure why. :-) Maybe I just like being contrary. Anyhow, I am glad you were able to fit so many great Christmas books in this year.

Have a wonderful Christmas!