Saturday, January 19, 2008

1st in a Series Challenge - 2008



How could I possibly pass up this challenge?

The 1st in a Series challenge is being hosted by Thoughts of Joy.

Read 12 books throughout the year, January - December, that are the first in a series.
In fact, I probably have enough at home that I don't even need to buy any for this challenge, but then, what would the fun be in that? haha!
Here is my tentative list. She doesn't say I can't change it...so if I need to, I will. I'm also using some books that I have in other challenges, although not too many.
Shakespeares Landlord by Charlaine Harris
Storm Front by Jim Butcher
Faux Finished by Peg Marberg
Undead and Unwed by Mary Janice Davidson
A Hoe Lot of Trouble by Heather Webber
Saddled with Trouble by Michele Scott
Blood Brothers by Nora Roberts
Savannah Blues by Mary Kay Andrews
Big Stone Gap by Adriana Trigiani
Arson and Old Lace by Patricia Harwin
Eragon by Christopher Paolini
The Bone Collector by Jeffery Deaver


2 comments:

Joy said...

Tee Hee! Welcome to the 1st in a Series Challenge, too! Seriously...welcome. I'm glad you are going to explore new series with us. :) And, yes, you can change your choices until you are content.

Darcie said...

I am interested to see how you like Savannah Blues. I have read Savannah Breeze and enjoyed it. I LOVED Big Stone Gap! I have read all the books in the series and love it. I will have to check back to see how you are liking the books!