Friday, January 11, 2008

Bubbles All The Way by Sarah Strohmeyer


This is #6 in the series. I loved it as much as I loved the others. It's such a fun read.
Bubbles is now a full-time news reporter but is helping her friend out at the beauty salon because of the Christmas Rush. She is working on a ladies extensions when the lady dies. Many think it was an accident because of the ladies allergies, but Bubbles knows it was murder. She finds proof to investigate but her boss won't let her. He tells her that if she continues, she will be fired. However, we all know Bubbles, she continues anyway.
Also, the psychiatrist who is supposed to be working with Jane has declared Bubbles and unfit mother. Dan says he will sue for full custody, and win, unless Bubbles agrees to marry him again. She agrees because she doesn't want to lose Jane. However, Stilletto keeps showing up and she know she loves him and hates Dan. What is a girl to do?
Also, who do santa clause's keep trying to kill her? What does this have to do with the murder or her wedding?
Yup..another fun installment in the Bubbles world, I have no idea why I didn't read it sooner. I think this is a fun mystery series, you can't help but love all the characters, except the evil ones like Dan. I did check the authors website and she doesn't have another Bubbles book listed as coming out soon. Bummer. She does have another fiction book coming out in 2008. I have read one of them and it was awesome. I have another one, but haven't gotten around to it yet (on my tbr list though).
This is also the first book read for the TBR 2008 challenge. It's from my alternates list.
mystery/341pgs

No comments: