Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Cozy Mystery Challenge - completed

I said I was going to try and read 4 cozy mysteries in September. While I did read 4, I didn't exactly follow my list. Haha!


My original list:

Killer Pancakes by Diane Mott Davidson

Murder with Reservations by Elaine Viets

Murder on Ice by Alini Adams

Design for Murder by Carolyn Hart



What I ended up reading:

Killer Pancakes by Diane Mott Davidson

Murder on Ice by Alini Adams

All Together Dead by Charlaine Harris

Saddled With Trouble by Michele Scott

2 comments:

Ladytink_534 said...

Congrats! I didn't read any cozies (I did check out two from the library this week though) last month but I did read a ton of mysteries and stories that have a mystery in them.

Unknown said...

ladytink - maybe next year can you join in the fun and read some cozies for the challenge! I hope you like the two you got from the library.