Friday, December 19, 2008

Books for nephew

Thanks to everyone who commented about what type of books to get a 1 year old!

I meant to print the suggestions, but then totally forgot before I went to the store. I did remember that almost everyone suggested board books, so that's what I focused on.

I got:
The Foot Book Dr. Seuss's Wacky Book of Opposites
It's a small board book. I happen to love Dr. Seuss, so of course it caught my attention.

That's not my dragon...it's ears are too tufty
It's listed as an Usborne touch-feel book. It's a board book but has something on each page for the child to touch, such as fluffy ears, a rough tongue, etc. I thought this would be fun because there are different textures for him to touch.


Thanks again for the suggestions. I really hope they don't already have these books..and of course that he likes them!

No comments: