Saturday, July 4, 2009

2009 Paranormal Challenge - completed

I completed another challenge! Woohoo! I think I'm doing much better with challenges than I did last year.

This challenge was hosted by Secret Dreamworld of a Bookaholic. The goal with this one was to read at least 2 books..I read my entire list of 7!


Each book listed below is linked to my review if you care to read it again.
New Moon by Stephanie Meyer
Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer
Breaking Dawn by Stpehanie Meyer
Playing with Fire by Drek Landy
An Ice Cold Grave by Charlaine Harris
Moon Called by Patricia Briggs
Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost

13 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I'm impressed. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Way to go!

Lezlie said...

Congratulations!!
Lezlie

Taminator said...

Way to go, Kris! Did you like Moon Called? I'm thinking of picking it up this week some time.

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone! I'm super excited to have another challenge completed.

Tammy - I loved Moon Called!

BookAddict said...

Yeah Kris!!

Beth F said...

Yay!!! Good job.

Unknown said...

Thanks BookAddict and Beth! I'm so glad I'm actually finishing challenges this year! haha!

Jess said...

Congrats on finishing the challenge! You read two of my all time fave books -- Halfway to the Grave and Ice Cold Grave.

Unknown said...

Jess - Halfway to the Grave was a favorite of mine too!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on finishing the challenge. I haven't tried any of the Jeaniene Frost books yet but people do keep raving about them. I love Patricia Briggs Mercy series and Charles and Anna wolf books. I hope you keep reading her.

Unknown said...

Rhinoa - awhile ago I asked for suggestions for paranormal books and the Frost books and the Briggs books were recommended..I loved them both!
I bet you would like the Frost books too.

Unknown said...

Yay, congrats on finishing the challenge :-)