Thursday, October 28, 2010

Young Adult Challenge - completed


I officially completed the Young Adult Challenge 2010 being hosted by J. Kay. I'm happy to be able to cross off another challenge finished for this year.  I didn't read all the books I wanted to read or had planned to read for this challenge, but I did read 12 which is the required amount (at least for me since I signed up for the mini version of this challenge).

Here's the list of books I read.  To read reviews for all of them, click HERE.

Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen
Looking for Alaska by John Green
The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie
Marked by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
Trickster's Choice by Tamara Price
Ninth Grade Slays by Heather Brewer
Black Horses for the King by Anne McCaffrey
Defenders of the Scroll by Shiraz
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephanie Meyer
A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker
The Golden Spiral by Lisa Magnum

2 comments:

Anna said...

Congrats on completing the challenge!

Unknown said...

Thanks Bermudaonion and Anna! It feels good to have it completed.