Thursday, December 9, 2010

Series Challenge Season 5

Kathrine from Secret Dreamworld of a Bookaholic is hosting the Series Challenge for the 5th year.  I loved it this year, it actually got me to work on a couple series that I enjoy, but would have put aside for some odd reason.  I'm hoping that by participating in the challenge again in 2011 I'll have the same result.

The rules:
1) The challenge starts January 1, 2011 and ends December 31, 2011.
2) You must read 3 or more books for this challenge. 
3) With these books, you should finish the series or at least be up to date with it. 
4) Crossovers with other challenges are perfectly alright, as are re-reads.
5) Post a review on your blog and leave a link at the post I will set up on January 1, so I can keep track and others might find new series to enjoy. 
6) Have fun! 





Here's the list I'll be working on for this challenge:

Victoria Laurie – Psychic Eye Mystery series (1)Doom with a View, (2) A Glimpse of Evil

Susan Wittig Albert – China Bayles (1) Spannish Dagger, (2)Nightshade, (3) Wormwood, (4)Holly Blues, (5) Mourning Glory


No comments: