Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Smile - more nephews

I got to hang out with all most of the nephews this past weekend. I think Isaac and Oliver were excited to see me 2 weekends in a row, or maybe I'm just making that up.  My sisters and I, along with the kids, went to my Grandparent's house for dinner (corned beef...yum).

I was too busy playing with the nephews to take many pictures, but I do have a couple to share.

This one isn't the best of baby Henry, but it's the only one I have!  I tried to make it darker, but either 1)I'm not able to fix it or 2) I just haven't figured out how to use adobe photoshop yet.


Isaac got a remote control car and was playing with it a lot.  He enjoyed running it into my legs, go figure.  He did also figure out that he could jump it and we had to do it several times before I got a decent picture (he insisted).

I just love this next one.  Sometimes Connor will just sit down with one of us and I just love when he does that with the Grandparents (or should I say Great Grandparents).
(yes he isn't wearing pants, I've quickly learned that these boys all love to run around in their diapers, I think it's common for most kids. Also, if you happen to notice the wounds on his nose, the poor guy was bit by their dog that morning.  Unfortunately.  It's the first time their dog has ever bitten somebody and he's currently restricted to outside or in the enclosed porch until they can find a rescue for him or take him to a shelter.)

4 comments:

bermudaonion said...

It sounds like a great weekend, except for the dog bite. I don't blame the kids for wanting to run around without pants!

Unknown said...

Bermudaonion - I think if I could get away with running around without pants I would too.

Literary Feline said...

What great photos! I love the one of Isaac jumping over the remote control car. :-)

I'm so sorry Connor was bit by the dog. :-( I hope they are able to find a good home for the dog.

Unknown said...

Literary Feline - Thanks! Isaac was having fun showing off for me. lol
I haven't asked about the dog, so not sure what they have done yet. I do know that if he's still at home, he hasn't been allowed inside. They aren't taking any more chances, and who can blame them?